GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) POLICY
Here at conservation chemicals consultants ltd (ccc ltd) we take the protection of your privacy, security and personal data very seriously. We will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. At no point do we hold financial information about our customers.
For several decades, CCC has been meeting the needs of businesses from all over the world: architects and specifiers, artisan craftsmen, wood furniture makers, specialist installation and manufacturing companies, as well as private clients. During that time, a wide range of operational problems and design requirements desired by clients have been solved – either by using our established ‘brands’, or by adapting existing products and/or techniques or by developing new materials and processes. We have always been able to help our clients meet their needs.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Be transparent on the purpose for which your information is being collected, stored, used and disclosed.
- Make it clear what information is being collected, stored, used and disclosed.
- We hold basic contact information – name/address/phone/email/mobile
- Follow best practice industry standards and use business security measures to protect your information.
- Ensure we take reasonable steps to comply with country specific personal data and privacy principles and codes. We operate within the EU Privacy Shield; however, it is important that you understand your data may cross borders during transport.
- Your personal data is never shared with any other company with or without your consent.